Fundamentals of HR 11.28.17
This course is for human resource professionals who are new to the field, management personnel with HR responsibilities and small-business owners and line managers/supervisors who want to obtain a more thorough understanding of the critical aspects of HR.In this workshop, we will:
- Summarize major employment laws influencing personnel decisions
- Design effective employment interviewing and hiring strategies
- Review contents of personnel files and retention guidelines
- Define required employee benefits and who pays for them
- Determine whether your independent contractors are really independent
This event has been pre-approved by HRCI for 5.5 California credits toward PHR-CA and SPHR-CA.